Restoration service Richard
Hydronic and Steam Radiators Restoration Service
• A broken or defective middle section doesn’t mean your radiator is good for scrap, it can be removed. This repair is included in the restoration process.
• Disassembly of radiators
• Gaskets or push nipples replacement
• Gentle and non abrasive paint removal
• Removal of inner scale
• Leak testing and Limited Warranty
• High quality charcoal finish (other finishes available with extra)
Prices from: $485
Before / After
If you have radiators, it is most likely possible for us to restore them. To ensure your comfort we offer to validate the heat loss of your rooms, which requires few details and dimensions from your end for the calculations. We also calculate the radiant capacity of your radiators to make sure you get the comfort sought.
For a quote: Please complete the file below and attach pictures of the radiators.